HILLARY CLINTON SAYS SHE “CAN’T ENTERTAIN THE IDEA” OF TRUMP WINNING, MAKES HER “SICK TO MY STOMACH”

 

Appearing on Kara Swisher’s NY Times “Sway” podcast Sunday, Hillary Clinton said she can’t even entertain the idea of President Trump winning re-election.

“can’t entertain the idea of [Trump] winning,” the 2016 Presidential loser explained.

“It would cause cognitive dissonance of a grave degree,” she added, explaining it “makes me literally sick to my stomach to think that we’d have four more years of this abuse and destruction of our institutions. And damaging of our norms and our values. And lessening of our leadership. And the list goes on.'”

During the podcast, Hillary also attacked Trump’s GOP supporters, claiming they have been “cowards” and “spineless enablers.”

“They want to see him gone as much as we do, but they can’t say it publicly,” Hillary said.

Clinton also said she believes a female President would have handled the COVID-19 pandemic better than Trump did.

Swisher asks “You noted that a lot of countries that did best in the pandemic were led by women. … Do you think a woman president in the United States would handle the pandemic better?”

Hillary replies I have no doubt, especially if it were me. I have no doubt. I mean, I was born for that.”


 

Comments